This site includes an online service provider by ihow Trust (also referred to as “us” and “our”). Please read these Terms carefully. It can be accessed through the website www.ihow.co.nz also known as “the Site”. By using the Site, including the online tutoring on the Site, you are a “Site User” (also referred to as “you” and “your”) and agree to these Terms. Site Users include people who are using the online service, view the Site or use it in any way. If you choose not to be bound by the Terms, you must not use this Site.
General Terms and Conditions
The online tutoring booked on this Site are sold by and subject to the following terms and conditions as well as any other conditions presented at the time of the provided service.
- Access to the online tutoring will be granted once the payment for this service has been made.
- Once payment is made and the student has access to our tutoring service there is no cancellation refund possible.
- You will have to select a password to get access to the online tutoring service, please make sure you remember this password, as ihow Trust will take no liability or responsibility if you lose the password.
- You will make a payment for this teaching programme. When you action the password you are given; you will have a 12 hour time limit to use this service. After this time, the service is considered as completed and will be closed.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken in the ihow Trust NZ learner license tutoring process, there is no guarantee that if a person has completed the online tutoring that person will automatically pass the NZ Learner License test.
- iHow Trust takes no responsibility for the verification of ID documents. Please check with NZTA 0800 822 422 if you are unsure after reading our website.
- The online tutoring booking fee covers only one student, using the online service for multiple students is in contradiction with the Terms and Conditions.
- Ihow Trust may, at its sole discretion, terminate this agreement or restrict your access to the Site without advance notice or liability, for any reason, including your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Ihow Trust uses reasonable commercial efforts to keep the site available 24/7. Exceptions are scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance and system outages. Ihow Trust cannot promise that the Site will always be available and assume no liability or responsibility for any interruption or its consequences.
- The information on the Site is provided in good faith and ihow Trust takes all reasonable care to keep the information on the Site accurate. Ihow Trust assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. You are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all content available through the Site or from a linked site.
- If you are the cardholder and you dispute any charge on your credit or debit card related to the online payment booking, you will need to notify ihow Trust within 24 hours of the payment. Please note that a credit card surcharge may apply.
- You agree that ihow Trust will have the authority in collecting amounts owed for bookings made through this Site from your bank/credit card company or through courts/collection agencies.
- When you pay by credit card via this site you are passed on to an e-commerce gateway provider. You will see the provider name before you enter your credit card details. The provider is Windcave. You will enter your credit card details within a secure environment provided by the e-commerce gateway provider. When the provider makes these available, ihow Trust may store your cardholder name and a masked version of your card number. At no time do ihow Trust store or have access to your complete card number or other card details. All providers are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). All communication between the Site and the payment gateway is encrypted by 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- The information contained within this Site including graphics and logos are the copyright of ihow Trust. No total or part of the information is to be copied or re-distributed without the specific written permission of ihow Trust. Any other trademarks on this Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark or copyright displayed on the Site without the express written consent of ihow Trust, or the third-party owner of intellectual property.
- Ihow Trust makes no warranty of any kind regarding this Site and/or any materials provided on this Site, all of which are on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Ihow Trust does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any of the content of the information found on this Site and expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind.
- If you default on any of the Terms:
- Ihow Trust may suspend or terminate these Terms;
- Ihow Trust shall not be liable for any loss that results from the exercise, attempted exercise or non-exercise by ihow Trust of its rights under these Terms or conferred by law.
- If any of our terms are held to be unenforceable, it is agreed that the remainder of the Terms will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Ihow Trust has a comprehensive complaints process, and all complaints must be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your acknowledgement my take up to 5 working days. If that acknowledgement is not received, please call ihow on 021 877 674. Complaints are only considered by ihow Trust once they have been acknowledged. Ihow Trust can’t be held responsible for failure in communication delivery.